With our fully equipped workshop we can offer servicing and repairs for all makes and models at very competitive prices.
Whilst we are a Ford Dealership, we can Service any make of car and light commercial whilst still under Manufacturer’s warranty and maintain the warranty. We use genuine replacement parts.
We can even offer advice and guidance if you are unsure as to what to do about a problem with your vehicle.
Whatever the age, model or type of car you have, at Johnstone’s Garage we have years of experience to deal with issues; from routine servicing to fault finding and diagnosis.
Why Should I Service My Car?
Whilst regular servicing is highly recommended to keep your vehicle in good shape, unlike an MOT test, an annual service is not a legal requirement, nor is it a pre-requisite to insuring your vehicle.
Servicing your car however may aid with many financial and safety benefits. If you want to maintain your car's value and increase its lifespan on the road, it's highly recommended that you service it regularly. Some key benefits: -
- Reduction of engine wear as a result of a regular oil change and oil filter change
- Helps to improve the car's fuel economy
- Maintains the standards of the vehicle’s brakes and tyres
- Lowers the chance of a breakdown
- Maintains the car's safety level
- Resale value increases when sold with a full-service history
- All Ford vehicles qualify for free Roadside Assistance when serviced – regardless of age & mileage
Which service does my car need?
You can find this information from several sources:
- Service and maintenance record
- Digital records where appropriate
- We can advise, using necessary information you provide – Licence Plate Number, Mileage. Make, Model etc.
How often should I service my car?
Most manufacturers recommend that a car should be serviced every 12,000 miles or every 12months, whichever comes first. Some cars feature a self-diagnostic system, which will advise when a car service is due. Drivers are advised not to ignore these warning signs even if they occur before 12 months or 12,000 miles has been reached.
However, with the newer engines servicing intervals vary, and can be confusing. Some are yearly or bi-annually. Some require an interim, annual or convenience check. It is best to check your service portfolio or ask us and we will find out for you.
From our free Video eCheck to our comprehensive service and maintenance plans. Our trained technicians use genuine Ford parts and the latest diagnostic equipment.
We have a range of services to help maintain your vehicle in the very best condition.
Please contact us to find out prices and what service is best for your car.
We have a waiting area with FREE WIFI plus tea and coffee available on request, there is full access for Wheelchairs, Pushchairs etc. Please contact us today if you need any further information.